In April 2015, I posted about Central NuGet.config file.
Meanwhile, the project “Corporate NuGet Repository” is running for one year and four months since it’s go-live in 10/2014.
In the beginning we had 7 Packages in our repository (which is a network share, for the sake of simplicity).
By now, we have 39 Packages (10 Service Contracts among them) with:
- Automated Continuous Integration Builds since 11/2014 (TFS builds which automatically create
- Usage-Analysis since 11/2014 (using a parser which merges all
packages.configfiles and the contents of the repository to XML files then use MS Excel as “frontend”),
- Changelog since 01/2015 (with version validation and CI-Build integration),
- a lot of internal documentation (concept and 58 blog-entries, and counting),
- 12 MB disk usage (on out network share),
- Top10 Reports now and then (just for fun, using Usage-Analysis)
I am really proud of this project!
Thanks to all colleagues who contribute to this project so much!